DOL Knowledge & Skills Test
As we move forward, here are some recent changes:
- Masks are required for everyone inside the Drive Car, regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks are required for everyone inside the classroom as well.
- No more gloves!
Please contact us to schedule your appointment today. See the current test schedule at right (or scroll down on your phone). These are “walk-in” times so plan your arrival for the exact start of testing times.
Please bring with you:
- Your State ID Number (also known as a License, Permit, WA State ID, DLN or WDL)
- Governmentally issued picture identification (original, not a picture or copy of)
- $35 in cash, exact change
If you do not have a WA State Number, you need to pre-apply. For information on how to do this, visit www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/preapply.html.
If a student has ever held a Washington State ID Card the student already has a number.
Once you’ve passed the Knowledge Test, you’ll be eligible to schedule the Skills (driving) Test! It costs $60 and includes the use of our vehicle so you would need to be eligible to use our automatic Scion XB without any special equipment installed. We can usually get you scheduled within just a few days or so, depending on location! You can schedule this in person after you pass your Knowledge Test with the Examiner on-site. You can also contact us to book by phone, email or Facebook messenger but please have your WA State ID number handy.
Thank you for your patience! Stay safe!